That frustrating moment when:
- My writing plans are derailed by headaches most of the day
- I realize I’ve started four drafts on here, and couldn’t finish a one of them because it feels like someone’s stuck my brain in a blender, and the somehow put that working blender inside of a dryer
- I have made zero progress on Joshua’s Nightmares since those hoorah moments a bit back
And so, the plan from this point is as follows:
- Focus primarily on Joshua’s Nightmares. It needs to be a novel-length, novel-quality work, and I’ll be damned if I don’t manage as much.
- Keep up with this page, Misadventures In Fiction, so nobody wags their fingers at me for dropping off the planet for an inexcusable length of time.
- Make sure, at the very least, I jot down story ideas to work on later.
- Not letting myself get distracted quite so much, when possible.
- But also make sure I don’t overdo it and drive myself completely insane; I’ve got Netflix for a reason, afterall, and it’s not just so my sister can watch shows about the Kardashians (sorry, Chrisy, I may have thrown you under the bus there).
Hopefully this will pan out, but I’ve also come to realize most of the time when I make plans, the Universe tends to throw a curveball my way. All I can really say is onwards to creativity.