“Happy Sunday,” said nearly no one ever. Hopefully, wherever you, the weather is pleasant, the day is not dominated by busy work, and Monday isn’t creeping in too fast. If it is, send Garfield after it.
He hates Mondays.
Fridays are much nicer. Without giving away too much, I should suggest there might be something new happening on Friday. Some sort of writing, perhaps? Maybe I’ll give away more details around Wednesday.
Meanwhile, I’m gradually getting back to trying to juggle certain things. 2018’s List O’ Projects includes, but isn’t limited to the following:
- Researching and submitting Dissonance in Harmony for publication consideration
- Final editing/proofreading passes
- Finding publishers to submit it to who could be potentially interested in unsolicited manuscripts
- Writer’s Market as a means of finding publishers?
- Holding my breath and hoping
- Completing the first draft of NaNoWriMo 2017 Novel
- Completing the first major editing pass on Babel, Restored
- Working on the first rough draft of Book 3 in the Dissonance trilogy
- Writing more short stories (this one needs attention)
I’ve kept up with reading, so that’s good. I just need to maybe ease off of purchasing books that catch my eye on a whim, but I think it’s fair to say no one really thinks that will happen. Womp womp.
Anyway, plenty to do while it feels like they year is already sifting between my fingers.
Oh, and maybe an announcement on Wednesday. Maybe.